Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Entangled in the net with children… (31): the title of this section in Spanish is a pun between entangled/engaged/and in-the-(Inter)net. There you can find some of the most interesting readings I’ve found over the last days, mainly in blogs about pediatrics, health, cooperation, immigration and so on.
- The week in tweets (2): Same idea as previous, but just to gather some of the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- Global Status of Women: Blog post about the report of NGO Save the Chldren about womens’ status around the world.
- As older women: A short essay written by Inés Orellana, recent mother and pediatrician, taking a walk with her little child, a walk that reminds her of the power and knowledge transmitted betwee different generations of women…
- My Tuesday Times (2): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- Lessons in tragedy: 10 things we all should learn from Japanese people’s attitude after recent earthquake and tsunami hit their country.