Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Entangled in the net with children… (32): the title of this section in Spanish is a pun between entangled/engaged/and in-the-(Inter)net. There you can find some of the most interesting readings I’ve found over the last days, mainly in blogs about pediatrics, health, cooperation, immigration and so on.
- The week in tweets (3), special about reflection day: Same idea as previous, but just to gather some of the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- Sumatra (2): first impacts: Second part of a colleague pediatrician’s experience after tsunami hit Sumatra in 2004.
- I publish in white today (for a vaccine against AIDS): White post supporting a campaign to ask for more investigation to get a vaccine against AIDS.
- My Tuesday Times (3): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- Catastrophe: A post about the recent earthquake in Lorca (Murcia) and the role of the pediatricians when facing such a catastrophe.