Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Entangled in the net with children… (34): the title of this section in Spanish is a pun between entangled/engaged/and in-the-(Inter)net. There you can find some of the most interesting readings I’ve found over the last days, mainly in blogs about pediatrics, health, cooperation, immigration and so on.
- The week in tweets (5): Same idea as previous, but just to gather some of the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- Patarroyo, a man for the whole mankind: Short videos of Manuel Elkin Patarroyo’s testimony, father of vaccine against malaria (and probably some other transmittable diseases), explaining how he refused to earn a good amount of money with his investigations, because he thought the whole mankind should benefit from it.
- «I’ve seen children sentenced to death because of lack of a dialysis machine, which cost is smaller than that of a smart bomb»: Gervasio Sánchez is a war journalist with no qualms about telling uneasy truths when receiving some prizes. This is the last speech he made at such a ceremony.
- My Tuesday Times (5): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- You can break the chains of racism and xenophobia: Some thoughts and data after receiving some spam blaming migrant people of the economic crisis…