Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- The ePatient and social networks: Presentation of the book of the same titled that has been published and can be downloaded and read free.
- The week in tweets (8), #salud2eus special: Just a post to share some gold to be mined during and after #salud2eus, via Twitter.
- Playing home, #salud2eus: A blog post to share some impresions and emotions about the recent congress held in Deusto Business School, a chance to get useful resources but above all, meet some extraordinary people: e(mpowered and engaged)patients, brilliant professionals and some extraodinary attendees whose dreams I’ve been trying to help come true lately.
- What are the social networks useful for: Just attending a congress about eHealth or Health 2.0 (#salud2eus in Twitter), discovering creative, social and solidary ways to use social networks and sharing some other examples that have been published previously in the blog.
- My Tuesday Times (10): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- The Century of the Self – machines of joy: First of a series of documentals by BBC.
Pingback: My Tuesday Times (12) | Hij@s de Eva y Adán