Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Entangled in the net with children… (36): the title of this section in Spanish is a pun between entangled/engaged/and in-the-(Inter)net. There you can find some of the most interesting readings I’ve found over the last days, mainly in blogs about pediatrics, health, cooperation, immigration and so on.
- The week in tweets (9): Same idea as previous, but just to gather some of the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- Food crisis in the Horn of Africa: The cocktail for the Afrincan crisis: lack of food and water, increasing prices, armed conflicts and the urge to leave homeland as refugee; devastating reality and some NGOs that are taking part to alleviate the crisis.
- FAMIPED: Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons and some other stories: FAMIPED is an online publication of the Spanish Associaction of Primary Care Pediatrics addressed to community (families and young ones). This blog has deserved a short mention in the last issue, and there are some other interesting articles, and summer-related topics.
- My Tuesday Times (11): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- The Century of the Self – the engineering of consent: Second of a series of documentals by BBC.