No, you don’t have to pinch yourself, you’re not wrong. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section, this time with a 24 hour delay, because of a special need and situation. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- The week in tweets (14): Some of the most interesting readings gathered from the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- (Pharmacotherapeutic) resources in the web: The INFAC, the last publication of the Basque Centre for the Information about Drugs is a very complete compendium every clinician should have at hand to be able to answer clinical questions in the everyday work, so what are you waiting for to bookmark it?
- Stigmata, four temptaions to face tragedy and grief: A centre ran by an NGO to take care of handicapped children and the death of three of them, (apparently) killed by one of their caregivers is the starting point to make some observations about usual thinking ways about dignity of handicapped people’s life, immigration, mental health and NGOs.
- Zorionak, Raúl #raulentreviasday: A collective homage for a blogger and friend in his birthday.
- My Tuesday Times (16): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- Against bad humor: A short video to face the day with another kind of humor.
Pingback: My Tuesday Times (18) | Hij@s de Eva y Adán