Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week (a very special one for me, indeed), my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- The week in tweets (15): Some of the most interesting readings gathered from the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- Give my birthday: Social networks and my birthday. Why not link both of them in an effort to raise money fot those NGOs that are fighting hard against humanitarian crisis at the Horn of Africa. Two ways to do it through small donations, to give chance to a great colective initiative. Take part, tell me about it and we’ll make a big thing about it.
- Go on painting…: This is a short story about a little boy with a rare disease and the project that his parents have built up, Walk on Project, using the best tools at hand for them, the music…
- My Tuesday Times (17): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- The end of a generation: A car, a storm, a song and some memories about a beloved one that has just passed away.
- Dress(ed) of exploitation: 38 is a size for very thin women (at least in Spain). It’s also the payoff of many Bangladesh people working too long hours, so that we can get those dressings. Clean clothes is the name of a campaign, and the video shown at the post tells us about it all.
Pingback: My Tuesday Times (19) | Hij@s de Eva y Adán