Another seven days are gone, these ones clearly marked by the initiative started 10 days ago, to take advantage of my birthday to raise some money for some of the NGOs facing humanitarian crisis in the Horn of Africa, an initiative that will end in four days (you still have some time to take part and report back to me about it). Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week (a very special one for me, indeed), my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- The week in tweets (16): Some of the most interesting readings gathered from the tweets I’ve come across during last week.
- Those little crazy ones: Two videos -both of them starred by kids- inspired me to write this post, two videos that tell us, adults, to believe in kid’s dreams, to give those dreams a chance, and an example of one of those dreams, one that came true and is making possible to supply clean water to thousands of African people. A third video, a song by Joan Manuel Serrat, is the one inspiring the title of the post.
- A year ago (August 2010): A post to look back to some of the material published a year ago.
- My Tuesday Times (18): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- Privileged: Some images, some data that remind us that our situoation is not the rule, but the exception… we are privileged.