Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week (a very special one for me, indeed), my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Jesús, Manolo and Mtoto: Jesús is a pediatrician, a friend and a mate blogger at My daughter’s/son’s doctor/El médico de mi hij@. He recently complained about the few readings he had achieved when writing about Africa and famine through the main character of his blog, Manolo, a boy that travels along time and describes us several (un)common situations as would be seen by his little eyes. This time, Manolo traveled abroad and changed skin color…
- Biziberria, biking to educate children: Biziberria, a project to promote physical activity and healthy behaviours, and a way to promote children’s education in Anantapur (India), where Vicente Ferrer Foundation is working some decades ago.
- What’s the value of a post? Balance of #donarcumpleaños (#givingyourbirhtday)… 2500 thanks: It’s been two weeks asking for support for some of the NGOs working against the famine in the Horn of Africa. Time to feedback, time to let you all know what a community can build with little effort but great will: More than 400 dollars and more than 2500 euros… Thank you so much for letting me celebrate my birthday this way and being part of it, thank you for helping me dreaming and make it real.
- My Tuesday Times (20): Last English version recap of posts published here the previous week…
- Grants for development projects from the Spanish Pediatrics Foundation: Recently, the Spanish Pediatrics Foundation has published the grants given to some development projects related to child health and the NGOs that have received them.
Pingback: My Tuesday Times (22) | Hij@s de Eva y Adán