Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- If you feel pain of others… SHOUT IT OUT!!: Just the same way 90 millions in 90 days is trying to do, Doctors Without Borders is relaunching its campaign to relieve the pain of those suffering from forgotten diseases: Pills to relieve the pain of others.
- 90 millions in 90 days: The idea is simple enough: if we give just 2 € (there are lots of ways to do it: bank transference, SMS, Paypal…) and engage other people every week it’s possible to get 90 millions in 90 days, and that way relieve the humanitarian crises in the Horn of Africa.
- Bye, Kepa!: Kepa was an anonymous citizen, a retired teacher that dedicated his professional life to teach children the value of going throug every day conflict situations using just words. That was his attempt last week’s Monday when a young man begun attacking pedestrians in one of the most populated neighbourhoods in Bilbo.
- My Tuesday Times (29): Last English version recof ways toap of posts published here the previous week…
- Play the lottery of life: The place we all are born is not irrelevant. That’s the main piece of data that will condition our whole life. This is the ground to the Facebook app that Save the children is proposing us to use, to become aware of how different the birthplace becomes us.