Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section, and the last one for this 2011. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Expecting from the small things… Eguberri On!! / Merry Christmas!!: Just a simple thought about how small things and initiatives have the power to change things, my Christmas greeting, 😉
- 0,7% and enterprise, more initiatives: After telling you about 90mn90d and the implication of Bilbo Health Care Organization to support it, I got feedback from a fellow worker noting that Basque Government and Osakidetza have a permanent initiative promoting 0,7% donation of worker’s wages to cooperation projects. 13 years of experience. All the information about it in Zer 0,7%.
- Coltan, mobile phones and solidarity: Apple let Phone story, a game about getting coltan and building mobile phones we all use every day, drop from their App Store because… they were giving money to charity. Anyway you can learn more about this in this post and get the app from the Android market.
- My Tuesday Times (33): Last English version of posts published here last week.
- Holiday season, food and drink in abundance: It’s been some weeks talking about food crises, but what about water? Some thoughts from a provoking spot from Charity water and other initiatives to emphasize the importance about it.