Another seven days are gone. Here you’ve got the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last week, my Tuesday Times section, and the last one for this 2011. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- A year ago (december 2010): The last post of the year, a post to look back at the posts published a year ago, in December 2010.
- 2011, the year you changed the world emotionally: Year end is usually a good time to reflect on the 12 months that are finishing. 2011 has been an emotional year for this blog, and here you’ve got a bunch of links that give good account of it.
- Innocent: December 28th is a day for jokes, but it’s also a day to remember how many children were killed 2000 years ago because of being children. Today’s innocent people are spread throughout our world, through History. Here you’ve got three example of artist’s groups singing for Africa and Haiti.
- My Tuesday Times (34): Last English version of posts publishe d here last week.
- Give 1 day, UNICEF’s campaign against child malnutrition: 1000 days is the time from pregnancy until a child becomes two year old. Giving just one of those days is the invitation of UNICEF. You can find more about it at Give 1 day.