It’s been two weeks since the publication of last English summary, as last week was a crazy one, taking care of a long awaited project, 😉 I hope it deserved it. As usual, you’ve got here the English version of the posts published here at Eve and Adam’s Daughters and Sons last two weeks, my Tuesday Times section, double long this time. Hope you like it and leave a comment, 😉
- Solidarity networks… another world is possible: This is the post about the project mentioned in the intro. An hour long webinar about using the net to get engaged with those that need it most. Ultimately, it’s not about the tools, it’s about the people… You’ve got the slides I used, as well as the zipped file to listen to the whole webinar after downloading it to your computer.
- No discrimination because of HIV/AIDS: Titled taken from an online campaing around the International Day Against HIV.
- A year ago (november 2010): Time to slow down and look back at some of the posts published a year ago during that month of november.
- Under-aged, always victims in the gender violence: Just a short intro to introduce the webinar I would deliver 24 hour later and some news about the reality of the children that are often forgotten if we speak about gender violence.
- Hybrid health system and global health: Ten minute-video to show my point of view about the Hybrid days-Hybrid health system initiative. It’s not (only) about different tools, it’s about looking beyond the walls of our clinics and our frontiers.
- My Tuesday Times (30): Last English summary of the posts published previous week.
- This is (also) the way to protect children: Ten stories, ten people that are working every day to promote and protect children, their health and their rights, sequela of that published last year with José Antonio Ritoré, author of William’s Law-Stories of solidarity.